compensation: To be determined based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Looking for the next step in your career? Are you goal oriented, organized, and have strong verbal and written communication skills? We are looking for people like you!
Sterling Group, an award-winning property management developer, is seeking an Assistant Property Manager for our apartment community, Sierra Ridge Apartments, located in Dickinson, ND. In this rewarding position, you will have the responsibility of assisting the manager in the daily operations of the residential community. At least 3 years' leasing experience would be a plus.
If you have at least 2 years' residential property management experience, strong organizational and time management skills, administrative capabilities, and working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, and Outlook; Yardi a plus!), come join our team! Our requirements also include proficient reading, writing, grammar and math skills, excellent interpersonal relation and communication skills, and a passion for customer-focused service.
Sterling Group is a privately owned company that develops, constructs, acquires, and manages apartment communities and self-storage facilities, currently operating in 16 states. To learn more about Sterling, visit our website, https://www.thesterlinggrp.com.
Sterling Group offers excellent training programs and competitive wages and benefits, including:
• Medical insurance, including vision, prescription plans, and Teladoc (receive medical services via telephone or videoconferencing technology) (deductions taken on a pre-tax basis);
• Dental insurance (deductions taken on a pre-tax basis);
• Short Term Disability insurance;
• Free life insurance up to $50,000;
• 401k (with company match of 25 cents on every dollar up to 10% of your pay);
• Health Reimbursement Account (make tax-free contributions to cover your medical expenses; Sterling reimburses 80% of the second half of your deductible),
• Flexible Spending Account (make tax-free contributions to cover your dependent care expenses--both child and elder care);
• Paid holidays (including a floating holiday);
• Paid Time Off;
• Paid Volunteer Day off for you to volunteer for the 501c3 charitable organization of your choice;
• Free services through our Employee Assistance Program, including financial counseling;
• Apartment discounts at certain Sterling-owned apartment communities;
• Service awards on significant milestone anniversaries; and
• Tuition Reimbursement (including for property management, coursework, licenses and certifications).
Sterling Group offers a fun and fast paced team environment, excellent training programs, career growth opportunities, and competitive wages and benefits, including medical, dental, short term disability, and life insurance; 401k (with company match); paid holidays; paid time off; Employee Assistance Program; and tuition reimbursement.
Please note, Sterling Group strongly prefers candidates apply through Sterling Group's website as opposed to applying through a job board. To ensure the most immediate consideration, please apply through Sterling Group's website using the link above.
Criminal background and drug test are required. EOE.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers