compensation: To be determined based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you ready to work for a company that values teamwork and work/life balance? If so, this leasing consultant position might be the job for you!
Sterling Group, an award-winning property management developer, is seeking a Leasing Consultant for our apartment community, Sierra Ridge Apartments, located in Dickinson, North Dakota.
Are you are friendly and outgoing, love to serve customers, have great organizational skills, are a proven closer who is able to work in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, and Outlook; Yardi a plus!), and can manage multiple projects effectively, come join our team! Saturday hours are required. Bilingual would be an advantage.
Sales experience with a high focus on customer service is required. Some experience either in property management or in the hotel industry is strongly preferred. A high school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent is required.
Sterling Group is a privately owned company that develops, constructs, acquires, and manages apartment communities and self-storage facilities, currently operating in 13 states. To learn more about Sterling, visit our website, http://www.thesterlinggrp.com.
Sterling Group offers excellent training programs and competitive wages and benefits, including:
• Medical insurance, including vision, prescription plans, and Teladoc (receive medical services via telephone or videoconferencing technology) (deductions taken on a pre-tax basis);
• Dental insurance (deductions taken on a pre-tax basis);
• Short Term Disability insurance;
• Free life insurance up to $50,000;
• 401k (with company match of 25 cents on every dollar up to 10% of your pay);
• Health Reimbursement Account (make tax-free contributions to cover your medical expenses; Sterling reimburses 80% of the second half of your deductible),
• Flexible Spending Account (make tax-free contributions to cover your dependent care expenses--both child and elder care);
• Paid holidays (including a floating holiday);
• Paid Time Off;
• Paid Volunteer Day off for you to volunteer for the 501c3 charitable organization of your choice;
• Free services through our Employee Assistance Program, including financial counseling;
• Apartment discounts at certain Sterling-owned apartment communities;
• Costco and Sam's Club memberships available through payroll deductions;
• Service awards on significant milestone anniversaries; and
• Tuition Reimbursement (including for property management, coursework, licenses and certifications).
Please note, Sterling Group strongly prefers candidates apply through Sterling Group's website as opposed to applying through a job board. To ensure the most immediate consideration, please apply through Sterling Group's website using the link above.
Criminal background and drug test are required. EOE.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers