Invest in your future with Automotive Parts Headquarters, Inc. (APH) at our Beulah, ND Auto Value Parts Store.
What can you expect being part of the Beulah Team? You can expect to work with an experienced group of team members who understand and know how to serve customers. You can expect to work full time hours, Monday thru Saturday. Our store team does not work Sundays. We expect our team members to use that time to enjoy their family and friends to relax.
We offer an inclusive work environment and we value employee's ideas and opinions. We have regularly scheduled performance and salary reviews, training, development and sponsor charitable events with in our community. APH offers its full time employees a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life, and accident insurance, 401(K), and an employee discount. This is all part of our culture. We encourage you to consider making an investment in your future by becoming a part of the family at APH.
The Store Counter Sales Representative is responsible for greeting and providing sales service to customers, assisting with non-application parts, mixing paint, customer returns and resolving customer concerns. Secondary responsibilities include checking in freight, delivering parts, cycle counts, cleaning, and label maintenance. A counter sales representative is also responsible for maintaining store appearance, security, safety and daily operational standards, as set by the manager.
• Serve retail and commercial customers with the objective of making Auto Value the leading provider of auto parts, accessories, tools, equipment and automotive paint & supplies in the marketplace
• Assist with phone inquiries to result in commercial deliveries and in-store sales
• Use computer and paper catalogs to identify parts, stay aware of current sales and promotions, suggest related sales items and advise possible upgrade options when appropriate
• Resolve customer concerns or complaints
• Ensure that customers receive world-class service in having their needs met by Auto Value
• Follow proper store policies and procedures when conducting sales transactions
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
• Automotive parts knowledge or sales experience preferred. Training is available.
• Strong organizational skills and above average verbal and written communication skills
• Familiar with store operating procedures
• Ability to effectively communicate with customers, suppliers and visitors as well as employees at all levels of the company
Flexibility and service commitment to our customers, along with our long-standing partnership with Auto Value parts stores has allowed us to grow to more than 160 locations...and counting. With guiding principles established in 1920, Automotive Parts Headquarters (APH) -- then known as National Bushing and Parts Company -- focused on uncompromised quality, outstanding customer service and a desire for continued growth. It is these principles that remain today and drive not only the company itself, but also every employee and customer relationship. Come be part of the APH family.