compensation: Depends on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Ellingson Companies has career opportunities in the HDD industry. Do you have any HDD (directional drill) experience? Ellingson Companies wants you to join our team!
Looking for HDD Foreman, Operators and Laborers to work on 100,000-pound JT100 drill rig. Mostly drilling steel and large diameter pipe.
We also require:
• great attendance;
• a positive, flexible, teamwork attitude; and
• the ability to work hard while performing physically demanding work in the field - including standing/walking most of the day, kneeling, squatting, using a ladder, operating hand tools, etc.
Candidates with CDLs are preferred. On-the-job CDL training also available. Travel will be required; all details will be discussed with qualified candidates during the interview process but travel within Minnesota, Iowa, North Dakota and the surrounding areas is possible.
• Per Diem when traveling
• Hotel paid for when traveling
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
• Life & Disability Insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
• Paid Time Off & Sick Time
Visit www.ellingsoncompanies.com/careers to apply today, or to submit your resume. Come grow with us!
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, or other protected class status covered by federal, state or local law.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers